rss

sâmbătă, 10 ianuarie 2009

Video Killed the Radio Star - Prima melodie difuzata de mtv



"Video Killed the Radio Star" is a song by the British synthpop group The Buggles, released in 1979. It celebrates the golden days of radio, describing a singer whose career is cut short by television. The song topped several music charts and has been covered by many recording artists. It was the first music video shown on MTV in North America and has been widely parodied in popular media.

Read more on WikiPedia.Org

1 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive
a 25 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views.
I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!


my website Normal treatments of person breasts

Trimiteți un comentariu