rss

miercuri, 4 iulie 2012

A Cazut ACTA - ACTA is DEAD


You can read more on: torrentfreak.com


478 dintre europarlamentari au votat impotriva ACTA


In urma cu doar catva minute a avut loc votul final din plenul Parlamentului European, legat de controversatul acord ACTA (Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement), despre care se spune ca ar fi putut interveni brutal in vietile consumatorilor, pentru ca ar limita libertatile pe Internet. 
Au participat la vot 682 de europarlamentari din cele 27 de state membre ale Uniunii Europene. Au fost inregistrate 478 de votuiri "impotriva" ACTA, 165 de abtineri si 39 voturi "pentru".






Fenomenul pirateriei ingrijoreaza mai ales industria de divertisment din Statele Unite. Casele de discuri nu mai vand cd-uri, filmele hoolywoodiene sunt vazute inainte de lansarea lor in cinematografe. Internetul, spatial democratiei absolute este si mediul de propagare al acestor produse. Este o intreaga disputa daca copierea poate fi asimilata contrafacerii.
Imediat dupa luarea acestei decizii, site-ul PirateBay.se a afisat pe homepage asta:


ACTA a generat proteste in toata lumea. Reactiile extreme ale utilizatorilor de Internet s-au transformat in atacuri impotriva unor siteuri guvernamentale si crearea unor miscari extremise cum ar fi Anonymus. In plus, la nivelul Europei, un partid - cel al piratilor - sustine libertatea absoluta pe Internet. 


Sursa: Yoda.Ro

12 comentarii:

infit spunea...

e foarte bine ca s-a terminat cu acta! era prea mare tamtamul si nici nu aveau cum sa castige!

Anonim spunea...

Good information. Lucky me I discovered your blog by accident (stumbleupon).
I have bookmarked it for later!
Also visit my web blog ... playing online

Anonim spunea...

Attractive component of content. I simply stumbled
upon your web site and in accession capital to
claim that I get actually loved account your weblog posts.

Any way I'll be subscribing on your augment or even I achievement you get admission to persistently rapidly.

My webpage ... how to file for bankruptcy in florida

Anonim spunea...

Hi, I wish for to subscribe for this web site to get most up-to-date updates, therefore
where can i do it please help out.

My blog - bankruptcy florida

Anonim spunea...

Terrific work! That is the type of information that are supposed to be shared across the web.

Shame on Google for not positioning this post higher! Come
on over and seek advice from my website . Thanks =)

my blog; book of raw online spielen

Anonim spunea...

I seldom leave a response, however I read a bunch of remarks here "A Cazut ACTA - ACTA is DEAD".

I actually do have 2 questions for you if it's allright. Is it only me or does it look like a few of the responses appear like they are coming from brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting on other sites, I'd like to keep up with you.
Would you post a list of every one of your shared sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?


Feel free to surf to my webpage; virtapay money exchange

Anonim spunea...

This web site really has all the information I needed concerning this subject and didn't know who to ask.

My page - calories burned calculator

Anonim spunea...

Just wish to say your article is as amazing. The clearness to your post is just spectacular and i
can think you're knowledgeable in this subject. Well along with your permission let me to seize your RSS feed to stay up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks 1,000,000 and please continue the enjoyable work.

Have a look at my weblog ... losing weight fast

Anonim spunea...

Thank you for any other wonderful post. Where
else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect means of writing?
I've a presentation subsequent week, and I am on the look for such info.

My blog post - psn codes

Anonim spunea...

Just want to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness in your post is simply excellent
and i could assume you're an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.

My page: misocialnetwork.com

Anonim spunea...

My spouse and I stumbled over here from a different web address and
thought I might as well check things out. I like what I
see so now i'm following you. Look forward to looking into your web page for a second time.

my web-site - reklamy lubin

Adi spunea...

ACTA a avut o cadere de calciu.

Trimiteți un comentariu